What is Motor/Car Insurance Policy?
Motor or Car Insurance is the plan that covers the insured against road accidents both for the vehicle and the person insured. It includes any vehicle used for transporting passengers, goods or motorcycles, carriage or trailer whether it is driven mechanically or otherwise (other than using animals for traction) and used or intended to be used on the roads of Oman.
Are you in search of companies that provide the best car insurance plans? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. With NLG, you will get a premium plan that will definitely suit your budget and needs rather than any other car insurance companies in Oman.
Car Insurance Plans
- Comprehensive Motor Insurance Policy
The insurance on the body of the motor vehicle, insurance in favor of the third party, natural calamities and personal accidents
- Third Party Motor Insurance Policy
Insurance which covers all that has occurred to the Third Party (TP), such as death, injuries, material damage and related medical expenses
We are there for you as your Trusted Insurance Partner when you need us the most. To make it simple and easy for you, our claim forms and contact details are now available on line. Just take a print out of the claim form and submit it.
We also provide Motor Fleet insurance to meet the requirements of insurance coverage of all kind of vehicles within a company. This will help the company to maintain the insurance policies of their fleet of vehicles with less admin time and better premium rates.
If you require any assistance, support or query or looking to have a fleet insurance, fill in the details here
- More than 190 sales/service touch points
- Competitive rates
- Policy issuance in no time (online option is available)
- Swift and easy procedures
- In-house claims processing with a peace of mind
- Transparent and fast cash tracking process
- AAA card
- UAE cover
Motor Insurance Eligibility
- Omanis/residents with a valid resident visa
- Consequential loss
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving without obtaining license
- Accidents resulting from catastrophic factors, natural calamities, wars and invasion etc
Other underwriting conditions apply
*Refer to The Unified Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy wordings for further details